Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We made it! To the first annual Cody Bowler Father's day. We totally surprised him in WY. Pops came out to meet us then casually strolled in with Rowdy, while my mom and I spied thorugh the screen door. Cody was totally confused. It was funny. It was a sweet reunion. and I love watching Cody with Rowdy. What a good man.
Dam!
Its nice here.
We went to church on Sunday and all agreed it was one of the friendliest wards we have ever been to. Then we drove up the canyon behind Greybull. IT is GORGEOUS! We stopped at a little creek and explored. Rowdy played in the water with the rocks for at least 20 minutes.
hee hee the 9:00 Greybull kerfue siren just went off! How funny is that?
We also owe a shout out and thank you to my Mom who drove up here with us. She is headed to Idaho to visit family, and we have had so much fun hanging out with her.


6 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

I am glad you made it safely. Have fun and it look sgorgeous! We do miss seeing the Rowdy bunch you are.

The A Team said...

Locke is torn between coming up to Wyoming with yen's or going to the carolina's for vacation... Sorry I've got to put my foot down but the plane tickets are already bought!!
Wyoming is beautiful.

karin said...

What a great surprise!

Moms are great (especially your mom).

Anonymous said...

What a great way to celebrate Father's Day! We miss you.

Sherri Araiza said...

Happy Father's day! Hey Celeste...I don't know if you're still out of town but I wanted to let you know that on Tues. June 24 Nancy Smith is having a baby shower for me at 7 p.m. I don't know if you got your invitation or not because I think there was some confusion on your address. Hopefully you'll be back in town by then.

Rowdy Family said...

thanks for coming celeste. And for coming you get a very personalized souveneir from cody wyoming