Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home (for the summer) Again

My grandparents drove Rowdy and I back to Greybull on Monday. We got to drive through yellowstone. It was really pretty. My grandma said sometimes it is good to see cars stopped along the side of the road because they have probably seen some sort of wild life and you get a hint as to where to look. Except for the summer all of her kids needed a potty stop and they were no where near a restroom! Look out for the bares!
We had a really good time with them. We did get to see a lot of buffalo (pictures will come later) elk and antelope, a big waterfall, and some steamy geysers.
And we were... reunited (w/ Cody) and it feels so good (if you dn't know the song I'm not singing it for you)

6 comments:

Letti said...

glad your back with your hubby.

Rowdy Family said...

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo from coooooooooooooooooooooooooooody

karin said...

bares! that is too funny.

The last Unicorn said...

I love that song!!! I also love reading about all your adventures on your blog. Rowdy is so big and I still haven't officially met him yet! That is ridiculous! I miss you guys

lynda said...

I'm glad you guys are reunited too.
Cody I want to see a picture of you in your new shirt. (are you ever going to say thank you?)

Anonymous said...

Wow it sounds like you are having the time of your lives out there. We miss you. Glad you are all together too. Makes the time go by faster. Be safe out there.