Saturday, June 21, 2008

Umm.. We are in Idaho!

Rowdy and I caught a ride to Idaho to visit the great grandparents and other Great family members there! The drive was beautiful! but I think Rowdy now has car seat-a-phobia! So he was super excited when I held him when we drove off road to go fishing up at our cousin's reservoir where I caught this big honkin' fish! That's my uncle Lance who helped to pull him out of the water!
My grandma has these amazing oriental poppies in front of her house they are huge!
and I love them!

Peek-a-boo! We helped Great Grandma in her garden before we went fishin'


Rowdy's Idaho Stroller


The reservoir on our cousin's land. (they raise cattle) (and windmills)


The fight, and my grandpa coaching me

Eeeeww! Can you believe this thing! He was actually sooo pretty (we let him go)


My Grandma is Grrreat


Rowdy helping to weed


Love you Dad!


4 comments:

Given Family said...

How fun! that's just awesome.. So glad you went to visit your grandparents. they are just the best. and oh man, that fish was big! good job!

Rowdy Family said...

i'd like to send a shot out to the worlds hottest angler

Letti said...

Good job on catching the fish Celeste. Your grandparents home is beautiful.

Amelia said...

whoa!! fisher-girl!! and the poppies are BEAUTIFUL!! hope you're having fun!! miss ya