Monday, June 30, 2008

Yay for Cody!

The bulls in Cody are a little Rowdy!
Watch out!
This is a picture from the road to Cody.
I just loved the wide open space and the passing storm

Cody is an awesome little city, with lots of personality(just like my Cody). Cody loves Cody so much he keeps buying Rowdy and I all this Cody parafanalia. He says its so everyone knows who we belong to.

With all this time in the car Rowdy has had to be creative to entertain himself


Cody has herds of plastic animals. The bears are actually an art project, painted by various artists.

.... and Cody has the closest Wal-Mart! Something we didn't realize how much we appreciated.

2 comments:

Letti said...

I always get a kink in my neck when I look at your pictures...lol I love Rowdy's face in that picture. Man Cody first your niece is named after you now a town.

EvaMarieva said...

It is so great that you are havng so much fun. It sounds like such a great place to visit and also appreciate nature.

Take care!
Eva