Friday, September 25, 2009

A little sampling of our new home

So most of our peeps are not here in Texas, so I thought I would put together a few snipits of what life is like here in Texas.


We are never far from farm animals
or party animals
(Rowdy is raising the roof to La Bamba)


Lots of babysitters and future babysitters are just around the corner

You never know what the wind will blow in

Great sunsets
A friendly neighborhood frog

and this my friends is why they say everything is bigger in Texas...



EWWWWWW!

5 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Sounds like the Texas we know and love.

lynda said...

I love your new home.
And I love all your cute pictures.
Except for the monster mosquito!

Given Family said...

Keep them coming. Those are some cute pictures and is that really a mosquito or some other bug? Miss partying with you guys.

Shauna S said...

I have pic from my mission (Dallas) of a mosquito that is nearly the size of my zone leaders palm. We just kept extra name tags on hand for them and the grasshoppers when we needed someone for splits. They were big enough nobody ever questioned it. :)

Kimberly said...

Looks like Ezra just fits right in! I am jealous of all the fun it looks like you guys are having.