Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Old man Ezra

Ezra was one month old on Sunday! I know his hair looks like he is goin' on 70, but he's balding what can we say? Its so crazy how fast these little people grow. I am excited for them to learn but my heart wants to keep them small and close to me for just a little longer.
I endorse all of these pictures being accurate representations of Ezra




Notice that Ezra is blurry because he doesn't understand how he is getting fed by his Dad.
p.s. at his one month Dr. 's apt. Ezra weighed in at 11.8 lbs

6 comments:

Given Family said...

So precious. One month old already. I don't blame you, they sure grow up too fast.

karin said...

Wow. That went by so fast (well, for me anyway). I like the blurry one because of daddy feeding, I fully support that, it makes life easier.

He is so cute. I think I might have to come to Texas in the Spring (my fall is a little stressful) and winter isn't long enough to plan a trip.

trueblue said...

oh, miss you guys. you're WAY too far away!

Kimberly said...

WOW you guys are you cute! Celeste-you are getting outnumbered by a bunch of boys!

daisy lynn said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute! So excited to have you guys in our ward!! Jen

Letti said...

I can't wait to see him only 61 more days. Yes I am counting. I hope he likes me.

PS We can trade :)