Wednesday, September 23, 2009

She finally did it

Dear Andersons,

All of that college tuition is finally paying off. This canvas has lived in two apartments and one house and has just reached its potential. Rowdy, Ezra, and I locked her in the studio (garage) all day and would only slide her toast under the door. Upon taking her off restriction she produced this masterpiece. sidenote: it takes oil paints forever to dry in Texas. She looked as if she had gotten into a paint fight but she still looked hot. So parents, we're sorry that tuition has erased your early retirement but a bunch more of these and maybe I can retire.


Love,
Justin Bowlers

10 comments:

Jill said...

That is beauitful!

Beki said...

Seriously so beautiful. I want that painted on a wall in my future house.

Letti said...

Celeste, I wish I had half your creativity and talent. Great Job!

Sherri Araiza said...

Beautiful, Celeste! Miss you.

karin said...

Lovely. I think I might need one of those.

Heather said...

Lesto the besto! You're awesome!

Given Family said...

Wow Celeste You are AMAZING, GIRL. It was so good talking with you today. Miss you tons.

The last Unicorn said...

wow you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow Leste! It is beautiful. Where are you going to hang it?

Kellie said...

you are very talented, it's beauitful!!