Saturday, September 5, 2009

Please ignore the googlie mom voice

My new favorite past time is watching my new little boy. I love watching him try and coordinate his new little body. and his extreme facial expressions keep me waiting to see what will happen next. Its amazing just to be near him.
Anyway I may sound like a pageant mom, but Ezra is not very photogenic. Besides the pictures taken on his birthday I only have like one or two other pictures that really capture "Ezra"and darn it they are taken by my cell phone. The rest look fine but they don't really look like him. So I just figured all the non-Texans (hee hee that's how it works out here) needed some real Ezra. So pardon the googlie mom voice in the videos.

OK so we went to Dr. Martin's office for Rowdy's Two year apt. and Ezra's two week apt.(even though he is three weeks old) He gave us the growth percentiles and they made me smile. Rowdy is in the 50th percentile for height and the 75th for weight. and if you haven't seen Rowdy in a while its not as bad as it sounds, he is just dense. Ezra is in the 97th percentile for height! and the 90th for weight. So woe unto me, these boys may be better suited for football instead of futebol!
While we are on the subject of the Doctor's office. Everyone remembered Ezra on his second visit there. Because on his first visit he was only the second child to be seen in their new office, so he helped them break it in. Picture Me, Cody, My Mom, the nurse, Rowdy and the Doctor snugly fitting in one of the tiny rooms at the doctor's office. Ezra distracted everyone by pooping ALL over the nurse. Everyone was either trying to help with that or trying not to laugh while he peed straight over his head onto their freshly painted wall. He is only three weeks old and people already know his name.

2 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Ezra is determined to leave an impression on everyone ;) Us non-Texans already think he is pretty dang special.

Anonymous said...

No surprise that you new son will "make his mark" on the world. I am so glad to hear about you or should I say y'awl and the boys.