Sunday, January 2, 2011

ch ch changes

There is a mountain of backlogged stuff to blog about. But I have a second. and I was just in awe once again at how fast these little peas grow up. Elliot is getting so big already! She is so cute I just want to squeeze her all the time!and so do Rowdy and Ezra. and actually pretty much anyone that meets her. She is starting to wake up more and more and you can see her little wheels starting to turn. We have been getting smiles out of her here and there. (And thats the best!)
Ezra likes to hold her now for a little but then he will push her away and say, "done!" yet another I would squeeze all day if I could. I am just trying to hang onto every moment. I can already see them grown. Aww. Speaking of, Today was Rowdy's first day in primary as a sunbeam. He was so handsome in his little suitcoat with his Dad's scriptures. He was so cute and so little! I had myself a moment.
tear. tear. what sweet children. Thanks HF

2 comments:

Letti said...

Rowdy's a sunbeam already? Wow I bet he loved being with the older kids. Little E is getting big too and ohhh so cute. I can't wait to snuggle her again. :)

heart nan said...

I knew Jesus wanted Rowdy for a Sunbeam!!!