Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunbeam!!!

Rowdy is such a great big brother. Ezra has turned into a little copycat and he follows Rowdy everywhere. He has such a big heart and loves his brother and sister. We're so glad that his example, for the most part, is a good one.
Today was fast Sunday for our ward, and ever since last month when Cody bore his testimony, Rowdy has been talking about going up to bear his. So... he did. Talk about a proud parent moment. It was simple, sweet, and his own, "my name is Rowdy, I would like to bear my testimony. I know my family loves me. I know Heavenly Father and Jesus love me. in the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

We love you Rowdy!

3 comments:

karin said...

Love it. Your kids are too cute.

We will have to get together soon.

Letti said...

wishI could have ben there to hear it. I love little children's testimonies. Love ya!

trueblue said...

way to go rowdy! too cute! miss you guys!