Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010 style

I loved having little Elliot near Christmas time.
She just helped me to remember what it was all about.
She didn't even fit in our biggest Christmas stocking.

Christmas morning was fun. Rowdy was totally into it.
All he asked for was a duck.
"Dog!"
Ezra was the first kid up and we were going to have him wait for Rowdy but he saw the Dog from across the room and started his dog chant.Rowdy's big gift was a remote control car
mmmmm.
First Christmas first Candy Cane
Scooby Snacks!
Rowdy was soooooo excited all week about his Scooby Snacks.
Scooby Doo is his most recent animated obsession
It was so great that Ezra ended up getting all of the things he could say. It didn't happen on purpose really but I guess if he likes something a lot he says it. So he walked around all morning from one toy to another. "dog" "truck" "ball" "book" "duck" again and again and again. It made us all happy. I am going to keep that in mind for Elliot.Cody sent me on an awesome and tricky scavenger hunt around the house and a little of outside to find some gifts including my missing shoe.
Despicable METhanks Grandma JennyI locked Cody out of the garage for two days and painted the bear and star from the California flag Cody had been wanting (with Elliot strapped to my chest). Thanks to the help of Zoe and Paige we actually did surprise him.Rowdy was Elliot's designated opener. and helped her get the most out of her gifts.after all our festivities at home we went and had breakfast at the Carmacks, visited and broke in Craig's new juicer. mmmm. Then it was all of the sudden afternoon. We watched "Despicable Me" And Rowdy picked up some new dance moves. I thought he had to go to the bathroom but he informed me he was pinching his bum, "like Mr. Gru." Oh Yeah.

Then for dinner we went to Jason and Kellie's and had some yumalicious beef dip sandwiches.
Wrestled
and Ezra learned how to hula hoop (the safe way)
I think Elliot had a good first Christmas.
(Even though Santa forgot to bring her an apple to lick)It was a joyous day


1 comment:

Letti said...

I want to see the flag. I see that Ezra likes his dog too.