Monday, January 3, 2011

last week

The original plan was to go with Papa and Yaya to San Antonio for New Years. It just didn't pan out. but our fun up here did...
We went to the zoo.
Ezra seems to really love animals. It was his first real time at the zoo.The Male Lion was roaring while we were there! wow! It was cool
We also went to the bounce house. The boys had a blast


oh and the adults did too.




and then we went to...
The Great Wolf Lodge!

Swimming in December?!
That place was awesome. And I felt like a little kid with all the waterslides! I have had to sit out quite a bit these past few years being prego and all. I loved it!but they are worth itCheck out the cool "Kid Camp" room.
Our beds were on the other side of this wall. Rowdy was so stoked to have his own remote.
The kids went down to story time with Papa and Yaya and saw "Rowdy the Reindeer"We likey.
Thanks for the amazing week Papa and Yaya.
& Thanks for not giving up when you missed the train

3 comments:

Letti said...

I want to go to that place too. I love the bikini and I love all these posts. I think you knew that I needed them :)

Marian and Sadie said...

Hey Celeste,

Thank you for the blog commit. Aren't little girls so much fun?

I see that your family is growing, and that your little princess has finally arrived. She is so lucky to have some many boys around her.

It's sweet to see how excited your parents get around the kids...grandparents are awesome!

I'm happy to know that you check-in with my blog every now and then...I will do the same.

Happy New Year

Always, Marian. K

CaSeY said...

i love the pic when rowdy it holding on to that statue for dear life and when ezra is going down the slide...=D