Thursday, February 10, 2011

California Love




Last week we were stuck in the house because of the snow but mostly because of the ice on the roads. We had a little bit of cabin fever by the end of the week. and I ended up snapping a picture of Rowdy with my cellphone, with his "Somebody in California loves me" shirt on. He had found the backpack from Degan's house with all his clothes still in it, which was on his back and was standing at the edge of the garage in front of all the snow telling me he was ready to go to California ! ;)

(As we were putting on the California shirt earlier we were talking about all of the people who love him in California so I am sure the comment was prompted more by that, than the fact it was freezing cold outside. It just made me smile) ( and the fact that it will be 70 by this weekend also makes me smile.)

Camera 1
Camera 2
Camera 3


3 comments:

Letti said...

Dear Rowdy, I love you too. I miss you here in sunny California but guess what. I will see you in Texas in just a few short weeks :)

Love, Aunt Letti

Sydney said...

Can't wait to see you all in march!!
Ps. I call baby Elli hogging when i get there!!

Love you!!

EvaMarieva said...

We love you and will be in TX next December for 10 days so we will definitely be taking a trip to see you :)