Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Secret Life of Ezra

We went to Round Rock to visit this past weekend. Tiffany and I and the kids were loving the warm weather and had a picnic lunch. It was so warm there were some bees flying around here and there. I glance over at Ezra who is sitting next to me. He is as calm as ever and he is holding a bee by its wings just checking it out. Then he gives it a little shake shake and lets go and the bee flies away!
Isn't that funny? crazy?!. My first thought is he is in shock. He is not crying from the bee sting. but nope nothing wrong. He's a little charmer.

He is also 18 months old!
Yay nursery!
He is such a happy little man.
-He loves to copy Rowdy
-He has started saying more 2 syllable words. My favorites are monkey and noodles
-He loooves reading books. He follows me around most of the day asking for a "book book"His sweet brother Rowdy will fill in for me sometimes. They crack each other up and I love it.
-Ezra is starting to be a little feisty. Of course it could be that he is breaking through the rest of his teeth. He now has the 2 shark teeth and a bottom side.
-He is a little stubborn when he has his mind made up. He has started hitting. Not a lot just here and there.
-He has a great laugh
- He has just started talking a lot more these past couple weeks. not really any fancy words, but accurately describing his needs. "Drink please" "book please" (please=pleesh) "bed" and he will say "goo" to Elliot. :)
-He seems to really love animals..at least the stuffed ones. He likes to talk about them in books too
-He loves to push the bottom bar of the shopping cart when we are in the store. But its the bar thats way down there like 4 inches from the floor. So he bends over and pushes. Its so funny. Shoppers always comment.
- He adores water and baths. He will stay in the bath splashing, smiling and laughing even after the last drop is gone
What a great kid.
We love you Ezra

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a cutie!! I also say yay to nursery even though it's kind of sad to see your first one go. I got all emotional and everything. So Dave's sister lives in Round Rock and I can't believe that in the 3 times we have been to Texas we have not seen you and I have only met one of your children. That makes me sad. Maybe someday we will meet up with each other. You're family is so cute and you are an amazing mom who must be really good at juggling with all the fun you have going on at your house!!