Friday, February 25, 2011

Watchout for the whiplash

This little car has been cracking us up.
I am sure the safety rating is probably not for 3 year olds, but you've gotta learn sometime right? ;)
-and on a side note it has been breezy here and Rowdy wanted to go fly a kite with me in this very same field. It was a hilarious experience. The wind is so crazy. It just whips around every which way. We were all dive-bombed. Even me! who was holding the string at the time! Rowdy and I were cracking up but Ezra just stood there wide eyed and amazed (well..sometimes running, but still with wide eyes and a hint of fear)
-and on another note. Ezra is starting to repeat lots of words and so we were helping him to say a prayer. After our amens I told him, "good job!" and gave him a high five. Now after any amen he instantly holds his hand up for a high five :) its cute

6 comments:

Sydney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sydney said...

Man they are growing up SO fast!! Can't wait to play with them soon!
LYG!!

heart nan said...

I call Shotgun!!!

Tasha said...

That looks like boy heaven!! I love it.

Erin said...

How cute that he always puts his hand up for a high five!

Letti said...

i love the video