Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Dad was gone at work. Cody and I usually celebrate on the 13th but that being a Sunday it kind of messed us up and we ended up going out on the 15th.
Anyway the kids and I had a lot of fun. We got some super cute Valentines apparel from Grandma Jenny. Elliot's only lasted 5 minutes though. Luckily the bib was out of harms way.

Rowdy had a blast cutting out hearts.
Food coloring is my new best friend. Its so fast and easy and the kids get such a kick out of the results. I just squirted a few red drops in their breakfast cereal and Rowdy thought it was the best thing that happened all day. And that is huge considering there was candy involvedWe finally got out of the house and delivered a few valentines and Karin and the Browns invited us over for a Valentines evening . It was really nice, especially since Cody was gone. and Heavenly Father gave us an amazing Valentine's Sunset.
Here are my crazy little Valentines
Thanks for all the love


Before the haircut
After the haircut
I just couldn't wait for a professional. I did it while he was sitting in his highchair. He probably has a hair in his mouth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job leste it looks good!! I am very impressed!! Little Elle is so cute.. I can't wait to spoil her when I am there! Only 30 more days! ;)
Love you!!