Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ezra is so cute

The moon was super bright Thursday night. I walked out our back door and Ezra who I had just tried to put to bed came out. I picked him up and asked if he could see the man in the moon. I showed him the face and asked if he could see it, he said "I see him. He is smiling at me!.. Is he Jesus?"
Aww.  Little Ezra is always melting our hearts. He has the cutest funniest little voice too. We layed down together on our swing out back for a little while and we talked. It was a sweet little moment.
He is also very interested in Baptism lately. He keeps saying, "I 'm going to be baptized by my Daddy." and he keeps saying Daddy with a funny long A.

We also to go to see Adam's baptism today to and hang out with the Brownies and fam. Ezra and Rowdy thought that was pretty cool to see him be baptized, "by his Daddy." It was a great Easter reminder. I loved being at his baptism on Easter Eve. and We love the Brownies...and the Stewarts. Happy Baby Blessing tomorrow Luke.

and as an interesting side note Ezra is teaching Elliot the,"Super Why" song. You can really tell she is trying to sing "Super Why!" There is no annunciaiton but there is a tune. Its funny cute.

2 comments:

karin said...

I love Ezra's voice too :)

I'm so glad you came today. Adam was so excited when he saw you. We love spending time with all of you.

trueblue said...

love that bench. a school teacher's dream! ha ha