Sunday, April 1, 2012

The lost files of Spring Break

Here were a few forgotten photos from a few spring break moments.
I had really wanted to go camping on spring break. Didn't work out, but we had the Stampers over & roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. because if you can't go camping at least smores ease the pain. Yeah we just microwaved the itty biddy kids hotdogs it was takin' too long :)
Another meal this week was hobo dinners on the fire a'la Cody. mmmm. Should've just gone.
 
For some reason Rowdy & Cody were not here this night. but Elliot had fallen flat on her face on the cement out front and gotten her first bloody nose. Somehow I was making a smoothie but Ezra wondered if it could be a "blue" smoothie so I tried putting blue food coloring in and it turned a fabulous robin egg color, which was fine with him...and Elliot. I think unfortunately this was the day before St. Patrick's day.


 At a recent Sunday Dinner at Amelia's house. I couldn't find Elliot...or Aunt Lynda :)
Elliot thinks my jiggly tummy is funny. She will laugh if  I show her my tummy and jiggle it w my finger. Like laugh out loud. She doesn't do that very often. but lately now she will just randomly lift up her shirt and show off her belly button.

No comments: